File for Green Card and Other Immigration Documents Online

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) now allow immigrants to file some immigration forms online.  They can submit electronically the following forms: Form I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Please click here to start the application process. Form N-400 – Application for Naturalization. Please click here to start the application process. Form N-336 – Request for […]

USCIS Redesigns Citizenship and Naturalization Certificates

You always need to pay attention to documents you receive from USCIS. Double check your first and last name, date of birth and all the other information. It’s very important to make sure that everything is correct and if not, you should contact USCIS right away. And you need to remember to purchase Visitor Health Insurance. Please go […]

7 Things Every Visitor Should Know Before Traveling to USA

Are you planing to visit America this summer? Would you like to have stress-free trip? We are here to help you! USA is one of the most popular travel destination around the world. Every summer millions of people come here to spend their vacation or visit family. If it’s your first trip to USA, here […]

Case Processing Times with USCIS

When you’re in a process of submitting your immigration papers you might wonder how long will it take for USCIS to process them. You can go online and check processing time for your case, please click here to do that. To feel better about your financial security during immigration time, please consider buying visitor health insurance. […]

Travel Advisory For Every Traveler Coming To USA In Summer 2018

Getting everything ready for international travel can be very overwhelming. Here we will tell you how to get ready for your trip to USA: 1. Get a passport. If you already have one, make sure it’s current. Also you need to make a copy of your passport in case you lose it. 2. Check visa […]

Do I Qualify for EB1?

The Murthy Law Firm is going to help you better understand the EB1 process. If you need a legal help with filing a petition you can go to The Murthy Law website to get more information. You should always have a Health Insurance when you’re in the U.S. Please read more about Visitor Health Insurance Plans and Health Insurance Plans […]

What Should You Do When USCIS Transfers Your Case

Sometimes you might get a notice from USCIS saying that your case has been transferred. Please read this article to learn what to do in this situation. Meanwhile don’t forget to purchase Visitor Health Insurance. Please go on our website to learn your options. On occasion, we transfer cases between our five service centers in order […]

How To Pack Light – Tips For Visitors

When you want to travel, you might wonder how to make your suitcase lighter. Here is what you need to do: Call your airline company and find out your luggage limit, unless you want to pay extra if you’re over the limit. Some airline companies let you to take more luggage, some of them don’t […]