Rolling Hills Water Park: All You Need to Know
One of the top water parks in the nation is Rolling Hills Water Park. Anyone can have fun at Maryland’s Rolling Hills, from thrill-seekers to lazy river loungers to those who just want to unwind with a chilled drink at the poolside bar.
Water slides, wave pools, lazy rivers, and other attractions are among the park’s many rides and attractions. There are other dining options available as well, such as seafood restaurants and ice cream stalls. There are lots of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained for those seeking a family-friendly resort.
Overview of Rolling Hills Water Park
Family-friendly travelers can find all they need at Rolling Hills Water Park. It is a part of the 400+ acre Rolling Hills County Park and is situated near Ypsilanti, Michigan. This water park provides something for everyone thanks to its comprehensive list of attractions, which includes a lazy river, wave pool, spray fields, water games, and more. With a zero-entry pool, sand area, and kiddie slides, the park is open all year long and offers entertainment for people of all ages and abilities.
Whatever your age or preferred pastime may be, Rolling Hills Water Park has fun things in store for you. You may enjoy your stay to the fullest whether you choose to lounge by the heated pool or plunge headfirst down one of the slides. It’s the perfect location for a wonderful summer vacation because of the outside setting as well.
Where to Stay on Vacation at the Park?
The locations of local hotels and motels must be taken into account while making travel arrangements for a visit at Rolling Hills Water Park.
The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites is 5.5 miles from the park, making it the ideal choice for anyone who can take a short trip and recover fast following an intense park session. However, Hampton Hotel & Suites Ypsilanti is positioned a bit further away from the park but gives handy access to local attractions like the U-M Football Stadium and Eastern Michigan University.
Moreover, the Holiday Inn Hotel Waterpark in Dundee has an adjacent indoor waterpark that offers more attractions and activities even when it’s cold outside for individuals who want to make their stay even more enjoyable. The motel is conveniently located 30 miles from Rolling Hills Water Park, making travel time to get there very short.
Ticket Prices and Services at Rolling Hills Water Park
A vehicle admission pass or a water park admission pass are the two options available to visitors at Rolling Hills Water Park. The Vehicle Entry Permit, which enables up to eight passengers per car, is necessary to enter the county parks. A single day’s admission is $10, or $45 for an annual pass.
The Rolling Hills Water Park Entrance, which costs $13 for non-residents over 36, is necessary to access the waterslides, pool, and other water sports. Children under 43″ are charged a reduced entrance fee of $11 per child.
At the entry to the water park, visitors can use cash or credit cards to add rentals like umbrellas, rafts, and life jackets to their summertime fun. In case guests are in need of a quick snack or want to cool off with a tasty slushy, concession stands are also accessible.
Attractions and Amenities at Rolling Hills Water Park
Rolling Hills Water Park is packed with family-friendly attractions and amenities, sure to provide endless entertainment for both children and adults.
- The water park is home to 5 thrilling water slides – there’s something for everyone! The adrenaline junkies among us are sure to love the speed slide, plunging swimmers from a tall platform into an exciting freefall.
Wave Pool and Lazy River
- No visit is complete without visiting the wave pool, where you can bob around in the surf or take a leisurely ride down the lazy river.
Zero-depth Entry Pools
- Rolling Hills also offers several zero-depth entry pools, perfect for swimmers of any age or ability. You can relax in one of the many seater hot tubs or splash around in one of the interactive splash pads.
And when you’re feeling dry, take a break on one of the sun decks with lounge chairs, or explore the dry playground that’s full of surprises. Rolling Hills Water Park has something for everyone!
What to Wear and What to Bring to Rolling Hills Water Park?
When you visit Rolling Hills Water Park, it’s important to make sure you’re dressed appropriately and have the necessary items to make your visit a success.
What to Wear: All visitors must wear swimwear at all times while on the property, so pack a trendy and comfortable suit! In case of accidents or unexpected weather changes, pack extra clothing. For the attractions that require walking in the water, flip flops, sandals, and water shoes are advised.
What to Bring: In addition to swimwear, it’s a good idea to pack a cooler, life jackets or puddle jumpers, and a beach towel, if necessary. Staff members will keep any large items for you in a designated place close to the entrance so you won’t have to worry about carrying them around during the day.
It’s also crucial to have your ID on hand when paying for parking and entrance fees in order to verify your residency. You’ll be able to save some money and have a better day as a result.
Safety Guidelines for Rolling Hills Water Park
Visiting Rolling Hills Water Park is a great way to enjoy cool water activities and exciting rides. However, it is important to adhere to certain safety guidelines in order to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
- At all times, appropriate swimwear must be worn. For both adults and kids, this comprises a swimsuit that covers the shoulders, chest, and midsection. Children who are not yet potty trained must use swim diapers. Aqua socks may be worn when necessary for medical reasons, but bare feet are recommended.
- While swimming and at any other water attractions, children under 48″ in height must wear a Coast Guard-approved life vest, which can be rented at the facility or brought from home.
- The superintendent of Rolling Hills Water Park, Jack Smith, claims that on average, an ambulance is called every weekend owing to illnesses or injuries that occur there. In order to handle such concerns promptly before they worsen, he advises guests to check with their lifeguards or with customers nearby if anything looks out of the ordinary or if someone needs help.
FAQs About Rolling Hills Water Park
If you’re looking for a vacation destination where you can cool yourself on a hot summer day or experience the exhilaration of thrilling water slides, check out Rolling Hills Water Park. So where do you even begin? The following are responses to some typical queries about Rolling Hills Water Park:
- What is the Admission Cost?
- Admission to Rolling Hills Water Park is $13 per person.
- What kind of attractions can I find at the park?
- Rolling Hills Water Park has something for everyone. From the zero-depth entry pool to geysers and a waterfall, there’s plenty of excitement for those who seek adventure. There’s even a special kiddie slide for young visitors.
- Is there an admission fee for vehicles?
- Yes, vehicle admission to Washtenaw County Parks is $10 per day or $45 for an annual pass.
Tips for Maximizing Fun at Rolling Hills Water Park
For families looking to get the most out of their trip to Rolling Hills Water Park, it pays to come prepared. Here are a few tips to ensure your vacation is enjoyable and stress-free:
- Fill a cooler with refreshments and food. You’ll be able to stay longer and explore more of the park without having to stop for lunch or snacks, which will not only save you money on expensive concession stand cuisine.
- For your children, bring puddle jumpers or life jackets. Although the park provides plenty of life jackets for rent, starting the day off right and avoiding any unnecessary delays can be accomplished by bringing your own.
- Make use of the picnic and grilling spots accessible around the park. With family and friends, savor a fantastic dinner al fresco, or take the time to recharge before having more fun.
The ideal location for a day of family entertainment is Rolling Hills Water Park. Featuring the Lazy River, Wave Pool, and Leisure Pool as its three main features, it is sure to keep visitors entertained and relaxed for hours. Whatever their hobbies, adults, and children may find something to enjoy in Rolling Hills. At Rolling Hills, security and lifeguards are always on duty to ensure that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable day. Safety is also taken care of by the resort.
With thrilling slides, wave pools, and tranquil, shaded locations by the lake, Rolling Hills Water Park is a fun destination that has something to offer everyone. It’s hardly surprising that Rolling Hills Water Park draws so many guests each year given the wonderful array of activities it offers and the excellent customer care it offers. Rolling Hills has a wide range of alternatives to make your vacation economical and unforgettable, from standard park admission fees and water park ticket prices to unique discounts and packages.