H4 Visa- Dependent Visa for Family of H1 Visa Holders

Happy black family in masks traveling, holding documents, screaming yes

The H4 visa is a dependent visa for the family of H1 visa holders. H1 visa holders are temporary workers in the United States. To be eligible for an H4 visa, the applicant must be the spouse or child of an H1 visa holder. The H4 visa allows spouses and children of H1 visa holders to enter the United States. However, they are not allowed to work in the United States unless they have employment authorization. There are a few things to keep in mind if you are applying for an H4 visa.