The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) now allow immigrants to file some immigration forms online. They can submit electronically the following forms:
- Form I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Please click here to start the application process.
- Form N-400 – Application for Naturalization. Please click here to start the application process.
- Form N-336 – Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA). Please click here to start the application process.
- N-565 – Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document. Please click here to start the application process.
Immigrants also can pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee and Form I-131A application (Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)) fee.
Advantages of online filling:
- Save time and money on post office services.
- Create and manage a personal online account.
- Submit immigration applications online, send supporting documents for a petition.
- Make payments online.
- Get instant updates about your case.
Before filling immigration papers consider purchasing visitors health insurance. India Network Visitors Health Insurance offers great plans for new immigrants who just moved to the United States, for Green Card holders, and for U.S. Citizens.
Which plan would be better for a new immigrant who is currently in a process of getting a green card?
It all comes to a person’s age, health and budget.
If a person is young, healthy, doesn’t have any pre-existing conditions and prefers to spend less money on premiums, he or she should go with INF Standard Plan or INF BMI plan. Both of these plans are offer travel benefits and they offer low premiums from a US-based company.
If a person is in 50+ age group, has some pre-existing conditions (blood pressure, diabetes, heart issues, etc.) or who wants to have less out-of-pocket expenses, he or she should go with INF Elite plan or INF Premier plan. These plans offer the best pre-existing coverage on the U.S. market. They consider pre-existing conditions the same as new problems and extend coverage to inpatient, outpatient care, etc.
Visitors insurance provided by India Network Visitors Health Insurance will give new immigrants a piece of mind during a stressful time of immigration to the United States.
Call 408-222-1110 to talk to the experienced insurance agents who can give advice on the best coverage for your visitors.