The India Network Immigration Information Service is committed to excellence in providing quality resources on immigration
to researchers, and users of immigration services. In this effort, we provide several links to resources at other locations from various countries that have a long standing immigration policies. India Network also sponsors an award winning health insurance program for world traveler which covers accidents, health, medical evacuation and repatriation benefits as well.
Immigration LAWS Around the World
US Immigration and Naturalization Service includes electronic copies of the Immigration and Nationality Act and Title 8 of the Code of Federal Regulations as well as data files pertaining to recent immigration.
- Form -156 for Visitor Visa (pdf format)
- Form- 134 -Affidavit of Support (pdf format)
- Procedure to apply for Students, Visitors, Business Visa in India
- UK Immigration and
Nationality Directorate provides information about visitor, work,
permanent resident and family visas. Forms, and guidelines to complete them
- Canadian Immigration
LAWS and Information has information on various kinds of visas, point
system, and the procedures to apply for immigration to Canada as an
independent person, family sponsorship, etc.
- Doing Business in Canada
- German Immigration Laws
to IT Professionals contains special German Govt program to provide
work and immigration visas to IT professionals to meet its immediate demand in
IT industry. Contains links, forms, and procedures to obtain work visas.
- Australian Immigration LAWS and
Information contains information on rules, regulations governing
immigration to Australia. Also has links to Forms, description of point
system, and classes of immigration available.
- New Zealand Immigration LAWS
and Information contains information on classes of immigrants, rules,
regulations, forms, procedures to apply for work, study and live in NZ.
Research information and statistics on Immigrants to NZ are available
- Singapore Immigration Laws
and Information This page contains eligibility requirements, forms,
and how to apply for various classes of immigration.
- Immigration Related Books/Videos (incl. Citizenship Preparation Kits)
Immigration -USA Information
- Visa Bulletin
- General Info about US
- Tips to H1 Visa Holders
- Tips for Students Pursuing Studies in the US
- H1 – Temporary Workers News and Information
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Info
Exchange Visitor Program
- Tips for US Visas
- Forms for
Various INS Filings
- Law Office of Sheela Murty
- US Consulate Madras Web Site
- Immigration Matters – General questions &
Answers from the net!
- Department of State – Visa Bulletin, consulate web pages, etc,
- Thomas: Legislative Information on the Internet — a service of the Library of Congress provides the full text of
pending House and Senate bills, searchable digests and histories of bills and amendments, features on “hot bills,” indexed access to the Congressional Record for recent sessions, and much more.
- Center for Immigration Studies in the US
It is the nation’s only think tank devoted exclusively to research and policy analysis of impacts of immigration. Contains several links to immigration research sites.
- Center for International and European Law on Immigration and Asylum
- The Scalabrini Migration Center includes excellent data on contemporary migration in Asia.
- Research Resources to study Immigration and Refugee Issues
- The Migration and Ethnic Relations Homepage
- The Migration News
- Immigration Forum focuses on arguments about how open or closed American immigration policy should be.
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center of New York meets the needs of the newest Irish arrivals.